Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Excuse in life!


I was always finding excuse for not writing, calling, emailing....even texting. the worse kind to keep the simplest way of connecting with people. I used to be the slave of mobile phone, pagers, blackberry. Black and white apple laptop in 1993, smallest pagers in the markets 1994,first mobile phone 1996, first blackberry 2004. Now, I do not even own one and my mobile is pre-paid. It does not bother me anymore with the gadgets but will really like to get my communication skill back a little. Started blogging a little when I met up with my friend Jodee in Budapest. Was so motivated to keep up the habits but of course gone out of the window. Decided to log back in couples of weeks ago and was reading the experiences of days 3years ago and really it is nice to look back the nice experience. Hopeful this time around i can do better for myself.
Now still in Mykonos, waiting to see if the restaurant venture will go through. Very exciting but the same time scare the shit out of me. Everyone knows I am the victim of non commitment. I ran fast enough the other direction. It is a big step but isn't this what I always what? Life works very strangely. When you got what you wish for, you finds excuse for yourself there is something missing.....should be this way or that... WHY WHY WHY we never happy of what we got or going to have! Is it have to be that dilemma drama in life?

Japanese pizza man!!! On testing tomorrow all the way from Japan! Let's see how this will read in 2years time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment